When service matters...
You need an IRA custodian with a service-oriented staff
You expect next day turnaround to be the norm, not the exception
You want a custodian with years of experience
You deserve a custodian with fair and reasonable fees
...you need Community National BankLearn More
CUSTODY SERVICE FOR SELF-DIRECTED IRAS WITH STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
With 30 years of experience in the custody of self-directed IRAs, Community National Bank has built a solid reputation for exceptional service, accuracy, and competitive fees. We allow you to combine a broad myriad of investment products, including alternative assets of your choice, within a single IRA.
- IRA Fee Comparison
- Hold a broad array of investment products in a single IRA
- Hold any number of assets, at any value, all in one IRA for the same low base fee (other fees may apply, see our fee schedule for details)
- Combine existing IRAs to reduce fees and paperwork
- Services for Financial Advisors
- Information for IRA Owners
- Have you been notified by your current IRA custodian that they will no longer hold your investment?
Doing nothing could cause the investment to be distributed from your IRA as a taxable event or be transferred to a custodian you didn’t choose. Take action! Compare fees and customer service, consider the ramifications of a distribution, then choose CNB!
- IRS Form 5498 is available online now and was mailed on 5/18/2016 to account owners that made a 2015 contribution
- Updated IRA Application
We have updated our IRA Application effective January 1, 2016. If you are opening a new IRA use the new version of the application with the January 2016 effective date.